Note to New Members ×

Anybody Willing to Instruct in the NE?

Mr. Slowskie

Hey..Im kind new to the community, but I was wondering if there were any experienced riders in the area willing to give some lessons. I have been on hard boots for a couple of years, but could use some pointers on form and so forth. I've read the articles, and ran the drills, but would like to make some turns with a really experience carver in hope of advancing... Thanks for any help...

Hi

I am going to teach snowbording (beginers and carving; soft boots and hard) In windham, so it is going to be my home mountain for this season.

I am going this sat, anybody wants a ride from city? give me a call (917 331 6615)

I am also interested in finding inexpensive place to stay for few weekends.

I will be driving back and forward but some times would be nice to stay.

Also if you interested in cheep clasess, I need to figure out my teaching technique (you pay one hour and get three)

Przemek

1 hour at windham is $80. talk to Przemek maybe work out a deal or something.

not a big fan of charging friends for instruction, carve wise or kite wise.

"Will work for Beer" tho. Always willing to take time out to help someone progress and a frosty gratuity or 2 or 3 :cool: is always appreciated.

That's what wachusett is for....gearing up for the real deal :biggthump

from what I heard, Jay Peak isn't as carver friendly as other mountains in the area. Don't know how far away you're from Sunday River, but almost everytime I go there, I run into hardbooters way better than me. Just ride with them for a few hours, and you'll learn more than you could ever dream of.

I miss wachusett :-( I'll probably head out there one of these days for some night skiing. Always a good time.