Note to New Members ×

Anyone for gate training ??

playguitar

I am thinking about setting up gates on Friday evenings at Blue Mountain, PA.

Start at 4PM till 7PM. Cost $10.00 per rider. Snowboarders only. Reply if you are interested. If I can guarantee at least 15 people per session, I can probably pull this off. Me and my buddy Marion will set up the course. We do have the right gates and we know how to set a fun course. Not many mountains would offer this , so if you want to train, just let me know !!!!!!

Thanks, Keith.

Keith-

Contact me if you or any of your riders are interested in training at Ski Roundtop... Here's the info..

The Ski Roundtop Race Club (SRRC) is located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We are entering our 8th season as a snowboard racing club.

The SRRC trains on Monday and Wednesday nights as well as Saturdays during the day.

Our team of coaches are all past USASA National Alpine Medalists or Champions, and all have USASA coaching credentials and/or Red Cross First Aid and CPR training.

Our primary focus is preparing our athletes for alpine races within the MID ATLANTIC SNOWBOARD SERIES, with the ultimate goal of competing at the USASA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.

We have had four of our team members progess to the USSA Race To The Cup Series, as well.

If you want to train gates before that first race, hone your skills throughout the season, or prepare for Nationals, check us out! We will tailor programs specific to each athlete.

Interested riders can email me directly at:

neilsunday@aol.com for more info, and to see how SRRC can meet your needs as an upcoming alpine snowboarder!

What's up Neil, you old racehound !! Congrats on your Nationals gold.

I'm not coaching anymore. Just managing the parks and crew. Marion is gonna work with me also. He's not coaching either.Go figure ! We are gonna be setting up the all the comps incl. boardercross. It's gonna be dope ! Hey if any of your kids want to run gates on a Friday evening let me know. There will be no coaching. Strictly practice. Marion sets a good course, and we do have good terrain. Hope to see you at the USASA races. My little kids are still into it and they'll be competing this year. I would like to take a USASA coaching clinic this year. I'm level II and want to go up a notch. Let me know if you hear of anything. We open Friday. Yeah!!

Hey brother man! Glad to hear you guys are still working at it! I hope your kids have a great season. I'm sure your experiences will bring a much better SBX course to the area. I'm taking the Roundtop kids to the SBX's... Please send my regards to Marion as well...

Take Care My Friend!

Neil

Friday is not the best night for me, but I'll try make it a couple of times. How long have you ridden at Blue, I'm out every weekend and I don't think we've meet. If you every want to hit some (weekend) early morning groomers you can find me and a couple others making turns at 7:30am. I'm happy to hear Marion is still setting gates! What trail? Raceway?

Blue opens the 7th!

Jesse

Guest alientown

Start at 4PM till 7PM. Cost $10.00 per rider. Snowboarders only. Reply if you are interested. If I can guarantee at least 15 people per session, I can probably pull this off. Me and my buddy Marion will set up the course. We do have the right gates and we know how to set a fun course. Not many mountains would offer this , so if you want to train, just let me know !!!!!!

Thanks, Keith.

Keith,

I'll be their. Wheredo we meet?

Steve Bennett

Allentown

Guest alientown

Thanks, Keith.

Keith,

Are we meeting this Fri the 7th?

Steve Bennett

Guest alientown

Neil,

What are the details for gate training at Roundtop, time meeting etc...

I've never been to Roundtop but would make the trip conditions allow.

Hope to see you soon.

Steve Bennet

Alientown, PA

Steve-

Monday and Wednesday NIghts from 6:00pm until 9:00pm, then tear down.

Saturdays- 8:00am until 12:00noon (usually a two run practce race, followed by gates and or drills.)

Holiday Camp from 8:00am until 1:00pm from December 26,27,28,29. with drills/video/gates each day.

email me at neilsunday@aol.com for details, prices, etc... if you are interested.

Thanks-

Neil

• 1 month later...