Note to New Members ×

02-03 Tanker 192cm like new!

Fanman

I really hate to sell this board, but I have Two Tankers and one needs to go! I got a new Donek on the way, so I need to bust loose some cash! This board rips the groomers, chop and can't be beat in the Pow! Only the board is for sale, I'm keeping the TD2'S. This board has 2 powder days on it, that's it. The top sheet is near perfect, the bottom has a couple of nicks that have been petexed. It has a 1 deg. base and 2 deg. side bevel and has a coat of graphite wax on it. I have only used plate bindings on this board. It is very easy to handle, great for all Mtn. crusing! Iv'e got more pic's if you want to see them? The 192cm is the white board!

asking $350.00 obo

I hate to send her to ebay!

Thanks, Brett

Tankers 2.bmp

Rad Air 2.bmp

Rad Air 5.bmp

Hey Willy,

I bought this board last May on BOL from Colin Mc D. he had just got it from R.J. and said that he rode it only 2hrs. in the POW. When I got it there wasn't a scratch on it!

I used it for one day last spring for 5 runs and rode some eary season POW the day before yesterday. It's a get board!

I grabbed a 04-05 200cm from Bryan @ oldsnowboards.com That I will be saving for the big POW days.

I hate to part with it, but just orderd the New 182cm Razor from Sean @ Donek for my all Mtn carver!

Thanks, Brett

Here are a couple of pick's of the nick's!

Hard to see with the flash! you wouldn't see it at all except of the colored base, it's hard to match up on the orange I just used clear P-Tex. The wax is textured in a crossing pattern if your are wondering?

Thanks, B

Tanker Repair 1.bmp

Tanker Repair 2.bmp

Tanker Repair 3.bmp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did sell the 192cm, but I do have a 200cm 04/05 red one that has 12-15 day's on it. I did show it to somebody locally tonight. He is trying a 192cm tomorrow, but wanted to try mine the next day. I paid $500.00 last summer for it and it'd for sale @$435.00 + ship!

Thanks, Brett