Note to New Members ×

Jiminy Peak Sundays

Dave ESPI

Jiminy Peak. Most all Sundays I will be there ( Mondays too)

Find me at the tree ( snowboarders Gathering spot) just up from the 6-pack (Berkshire express lift) on the hill, and I'll have my gear with me, or on my feet if the conditions are good, and if not teaching a lesson, I'll be around to go rip it up.

Line ups are at 8:00am 9,10,11, Noon, 1:30, 3:00pm

Other than that, easiest way to find me : Spot this helmet. It is the only one like it in the world............ Or at least the Northeast US that I know of ;)

AcerbisFaceHelmet.jpg

had a triple today!

2003648746657695112_rs.jpg

2003653901119205784_rs.jpg

Myself, Pow and THE NEW GUY !

hahahah ................. :lol:

Was kind of sketchmo today, but a day on the board is still better than a day staring out the window at rain.

Saw another Jiminy employee on some old school carve gear, and found out that the boarder boss in charge of the snowsports snowboarder devision is also a hardbooter.

THings are looking damn good for a Bomber day at Jiminy !

It started off so nice! hero snow!!! then turned to windblown crunchies in the shade... that wasnt cool but seeing paragon actually hardbooting was very cool:biggthump

a very good day of riding, i look forward to more like today!

edit: once the snow starts getting really good, we need to get some carving pics!

Saw another Jiminy employee on some old school carve gear, and found out that the boarder boss in charge of the snowsports snowboarder devision is also a hardbooter.

THings are looking damn good for a Bomber day at Jiminy !

i wanted to go say hi to the dude, but i didnt quite know how... his gear and stance were really out of date. I think we should try bringing him up to speed. Youre good at explaining this stuff, i get too excited talking about alpine and revert to "sweet, awesome and knarly" to explain. Let me know if you see him again tomorrow, Dave:biggthump

Stayed home today, Had some family stuff that popped up to deal with. Snow should be heresunday night, but travel on Monday AM will be dangerous.

I may skip going till next weekend

Next "planned" rondevous

Sunday the 9th of December 9:00 am At the fence near the 6 pack (berkshire express)

you guys are mental. :biggthump

colin, maybe drive out for a boot demo ?

E-Coupons

Please complete the following information in order to receive your emailed e-coupon. Once you receive your emailed e-coupon, please print it out and present it at the Crane Lodge Ticket Window on Monday, December 17th to purchase your 8-hour, 4-hour or Twilight lift ticket for just $21. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.

Saw this in my email box from Myspace.

<TABLE id=betterb><TBODY><TR><TD>$20 Lift Tickets on Thursday 12-6-07</TD></TR><TR><TH> </TH><TD class=blacktextnb10 style="WORD-WRAP: break-word">Hey guys!! Jiminy is opening FULL TIME on Thursday with the deepest base we have ever opened with - 3 - 5 FEET! To celebrate, lift tickets on Thursday, December 6th only are $20 for everyone, all day, 9 am - 10 pm. Have a Value Card? Then you'll ski or ride for just $5! Seriously. Headed out this afternoon and the amount of snow there is just amazing. These cold temps this week were just what we needed and it's going to be a fantastic day. So play hooky and get out here! We won't tell.

Anyone want to swing by my place and pick me up ? :1luvu:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>