Note to New Members ×

Stratton...

Paulk

Consider coming to slokemo saturday? We can run pat's gates and piss off the speed cops

Been watching the weather radar....looks like more snow falling to the south. Thanks for the invite, but I'm not much good in the gates anyways. Much prefer picking my own line through a glade:)

Todd......Todd Brown, are you there?

post-520-141842255086_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bobby, email sent.

Oh, and

OK, so I may have fibbed a bit about being "Done" with the season.

I WAS BACK ! :smashfrea ing it @ Stratton April 13th.........and it was FN SNOWING ! I was like RAY CHARLES up there (left my goggles home) * AH KANT SEE SCHIT !

There was one hardbooter there........ He was having a rough day for sure as I observed him from the lift. I left mine home (wise choice) as anythig less than softgear and a moving sidewalk, and you were either riding ice with fresh sticky snow on it, or mashed 'taters and slop.

but, I got some sweet Scotts, I could see clearly now what needed to be done.......... and they helped me do my final "swan song" for the year..........

One last "carve" for the kiddies and carvers in softgear with just a bit of Baseball homeplate style.............

and the Umpire said.....

"SAFE!"

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________