Note to New Members ×

Snow Smmit bound

AaronG

Hi Ray.

I guess we never get to meet. Funny.

Either way it was good though out the entire day, sunny and cold. Especially before 1pm it was good. Snow had plenty grip for deep hard turns at any speed top to bottom, no ice. :biggthump

Got a little crowded in the afternoon and people got tired and slowed down a lot. George and I were dodging them, but it wasn't that bad.

Snow machines are blasting full strength. They did a good job in prepping.

We left the mountain at 3. No traffic, I flew home in 2 hours. :D

Tschüschen

Just a shout out to the SoCal riders heading to Summit. Terry W and I live right at the bottom of the mtn, definitely post your trips up to the Big Bear area. I'm sure that Terry and/or I would be willing to join you up there. My schedule is flexible and Terry's is too at least for a couple more weeks.

Maybe we can carpool up the hill??

Just a shout out to the SoCal riders heading to Summit. Terry W and I live right at the bottom of the mtn, definitely post your trips up to the Big Bear area. I'm sure that Terry and/or I would be willing to join you up there. My schedule is flexible and Terry's is too at least for a couple more weeks.

Maybe we can carpool up the hill??

OK dude...I am going to TRY for Thursday. My birthday so a free ticket. Got some lovin comin my way wed night...I KNOW, aaron...I KNOW...but I already told her she's gone by 11 so I'm up by 6 and at the hill by 8ish if I haul ass

I'm gonna SUCK on that Prior 185 I guarantee it.

anyone up for thurs?

Hi Ray.

I guess we never get to meet. Funny.

Either way it was good though out the entire day, sunny and cold. Especially before 1pm it was good. Snow had plenty grip for deep hard turns at any speed top to bottom, no ice. :biggthump

Got a little crowded in the afternoon and people got tired and slowed down a lot. George and I were dodging them, but it wasn't that bad.

Snow machines are blasting full strength. They did a good job in prepping.

We left the mountain at 3. No traffic, I flew home in 2 hours. :D

Tschüschen

Glad you had a great time!

We will meet, question of time only :)

Depending on the weather and conditions, I will go to either Mammoth or Snow Summit next Tuesday for a few days... let you know.

Glad you had a great time!

We will meet, question of time only :)

Depending on the weather and conditions, I will go to either Mammoth or Snow Summit next Tuesday for a few days... let you know.

Mammoth sounds like fun, but my wife will kill me if I went :flamethro , but Snow Summit will be a better option for me. Friday is unfortunately a NO NO.

Keep in touch.

Great conditions continued today. Great cord in the morning. Stayed carveable all day. Chair 7 was very good today and consistant top to bottom. As long as this weather pattern continues, it will stay fun at Summit.

Hey Ray. Aaron and I are going to try to get back up the hill on Friday. I think his plans are more solid tham mine are at the moment. I just have high hopes :biggthump. I am amazed at how good the snow is staying. Pray for low temps!!

Hey Ray. Aaron and I are going to try to get back up the hill on Friday. I think his plans are more solid tham mine are at the moment. I just have high hopes :biggthump. I am amazed at how good the snow is staying. Pray for low temps!!

I really try to make it Friday! I just need to be able to get away from work... Will try my best, let ya know tomorrow eve.

Cheers!