Note to New Members ×

Whistler Blackcomb this weekend?

J'suis là

dam i want to ride some pow this weekend...but ill let the tree runs get a base packed down for a bit before i can justify the ticket price. I live in Van city so feel free to hit me up next time you want to ride BC.

I'm an old racer, but ive been ridin flow bindings for the past 8 years...still carving up a storm...Cypress mtn is my normal stomping grounds. they might open on friday:biggthump

cool more people to ride with at Cypress. :)

I have a thursday night pass at cypress. i think i am going to wate untill dec 15 to go up. untill then, I have a lot of glass whare to make for the holliday season. I guess biking will have to keep me bizy untill then.

have fun up there blue B, bring your slolom board, or softies (it gets crazy the first weekend of the season)

here is a link to some of my glass work

http://www.glassartists.org/Gal998_work_By_Bryan_Ratcliffe.asp

Greetings J'Suisla', glad to see you remembered my helmet, that is some memory,,, impressive. Hope I wasnt stinking of to much booze from the night before when I met you, last years boardfest was a bit of a blurr.

Hope you had a good time this trip out.

Greetings SurfRat, will likely see you on Cypress, if you're on the softies just holler that its SurfRat from bomber, lets do some laps, I also love the trees btw.

Boris are you going to get the thursday night sessions going again?

Will see you up there sat AM if they open.

Dave*

Dave,

As you know Thursday Night sessions died spontaniously last year. :(

With a year old kid, I'm not very likely to ride the evenings, so I won't be pushing the guys for it. However, I think that you could talk Roy into it very easilly. George might chime in here with his opinion, too...

Last year Saturday mornings looked as the time when we mostly gathered, so we could make it official session this year?

Boris

Hello Boris and Dave*,

I'm going to do my best to get to Whistler one of these weekends. Looks like it's going to be cold and clear this coming weekend (Dec 8,9). We'll see.

I didn't get one good day last year. Either ice or hella soft.

Later,

Dave R.

Oh yeah, I moved to New West a while ago.