Note to New Members ×

New strain of bugs hit US

Ladia

Mine is called Hurricanii Zylonii. What you got infected with?

Thanks Frank, great job.

In the middle of third picture, is my wide board. Can you see similarity with Swoard? The board is not narrow. I told Frank what I want and he built it. If people want him to build the boards in the shape of "Dead Duck" maybe they have their reasons.

post-159-141842241058_thumb.jpg

post-159-141842241059_thumb.jpg

post-159-141842241061_thumb.jpg

Ladia you are a slut! :biggthump

How do you explain to someone that you get a hard on looking at pics of snowboards?

Me: "You should see the awesome pics my friend Ladia posted of his boards. Oh, they are so hot!"

Friend: "Don't send me that stuff to my work address, we can't get NSFW pictures through our email filter."

Me: "Ummm. I don't think they'd get hung up by a filter, but OK." :D

Istvan:

Hurricane, Rocket, X-racer, Black Death, Gladiator

Jim:

First I got infected 3 years ago, there is not cure. I still have Trans Bastard, but I do not ride it anymore as the rest of others board. I sold or gave away most of them. Maybe I will try to sell it too, but it is too narrow for most of the riders.

Groovastic:

Well what to say? I like them both and some days I prefer Gladiator, some days BD. BD is a speed mechine, very fast edge to edge. It has much huge camber, harder you ride it better it behaves. It is a bit tricky to ride because of the width. It is on the limit where I feel comfortable. I rode 11.5cm Skwal, but never master it how I would like.

Gladiator is easier to ride, it is much more versatile board. I can use it any day, but again, it is very fast and smooth. I am lucky to have both. If I have to have only one board, I would probably go with Gladiator for its versatility.

Thanks Ladia. Fully agree as for the versatility of the Gladiator. For me the surprise was to have such an agility and versatility at the same time. Sorry if I am not able to define this more specifically, but anyone that rode this board will know what I mean.

Also the X-treme Titanal is way more versatile than the previous wide Virus I had (ME109). That was only fun on really steep, well groomed slopes.... but under these conditions I never had more fun then on the ME109...

Cheers

That's the latest I have on this:

Gladiator-Carbon 1.399 €

Gladiator-Custom 1.439 €

Gladiator-Ultimate 1.499 €

Gladiator-Zylon 1.799 €

But I think this price list is like 2 yrs old and if I'm not mistaken the Zylon's list price went up to EUR 2000 last year....

But as always: contact Frank @ virus-snowboards@t-online.de

Cheers