Note to New Members ×

PRIOR ATV 171 w/ free BURTOn ULTRA PRIME

SuperEQ

EQ,

What kind of rider is meant for this particular Prior ATV? I'm 5'6", 160ish lbs. and have been looking for an ATV in the 160-167 range based on the advice people have given me. I'm a newbie on hard boots so would this be too long of a board? Or is it something I can grow into?

Loc, go for it, it's a beauty. It might be just a bit cumbersome in the beggining but you'll easilly grow into it. Even better, with extra length it would float you better in fresh. You'll love the longer scr of the longer board, too. Flex of stock board is mellow and easy for learning.

I rode Dave*'s stiffened ATV and it was just fine for me. I was about 170lbs at the time, but taller (6') and somewhat aggressive rider.

EQ, you listed the board in the wrong ebay sub-section, you wont get too many hits...

Like always, thanks for the advice Boris.

I work in Torrance, EQ. That's only a few minutes from El Segundo so we're not very far from each other for a local deal. What's your e-mail? You can send me a message too at lochnguyen[ at ]gmail.com.

LOC-

Just sent you an email. Let's talk before someone places a bid. (I believe I can end the auction early before a bid has been placed.)

And BlueB is right... about the board and my eBay Posting mistake.:rolleyes: Oops.

Thanks B.

The board really would be perfect for you... like I said, I'm 6'4" 215lbs, I ride super aggressive, and I ride a super stiff 179 4x4... the ATV just feels too small and soft... but I would have LOVED to have this board 10 years ago when I was learning.

I learned on a Burton Asym that almost killed me a dozen times.;)

Talk soon

EQ