Note to New Members ×

WTB: Bindings.. Cheap!

nekdut

Guest Marc M
Originally posted by Tim Kienitz

Neil,

I've got a pair of six year old F2 plate bindings you can have. They are very flexy because of the plastic base plate (reinforced with metal) but they might be OK for a lighter weight beginner. Let me know if you want them.

Tim

Tim hi,

I have a set of old F2 plates too that is missing a bail that I'd like to replace and use it for my GF. Which binding do you have?

Marc

Tim,

I wasn't able to email you through this board. If you aren't already giving the bindings to Marc, I'd like to take em off your hands. We could probably meet up at Mammoth/June sometime. When are you heading up next?

Thanks!

-Neil

Neil,

OK, the bindings are yours. I was in Mammoth this weekend and my ankle was still not !00% so I probably wont be able to go this coming weekend. If you need them sooner I could meet you somewhere in LA.. My Email is Tkienitz@teleflora.com.

Marc,

I have another pair that you can have but one is missing the center disk (I might be able to find it). I am not sure what model bindings they are. The base plate is black plastic with reinforcing metal inside and the center disk is solid black plastic. The bindings have maroon and blue parts.

Tim