Note to New Members ×

Longboard Skate Session / Portland Area?

Just a thought. Any locals want to get together some Sunday afternoon. Demo some longboards and talk snowboarding? Wasn't sure if this would be best posted on the Longboard forum, decided the "Ride" board for our area was probably better place. I am thinking some central location with smooth , low traffic pavement , not to far from a pub. Any ideas?

Bryan

I will bring at least two longboards , maybe build another set up prior to the meet. Still have a few blanks left.

If we had a pub / pizza place with a big screen handy, we could play back some video of the day or perhaps some of the alpine footage from the archives. Mentioned to Eric yesterday I still have some video of him on an icy day at Bachelor last year.

Sounds like fun! My weekends are pretty slammed though. July 29 is a possibility, but no guarantees.

I can bring a Dirtsurfer and a Flowlab as well as my longboard (which I bought from Bryan about 7 years ago, when I was just a kid).

Cool. For me it is more about just "Hangin" and catching up with my bros.

I know how hard it is to get a group of guys together on the weekend.

Just throwin it out there to see if anyone is available.

Oldsnowboards, Alpine Snowboards, Powder Snowboards, Longboard Skateboards. BEER!! Tall Stories, laughs.

Maybe we can squeeze in a BQ . I have a very cool group of friends from snowboarding and to see them all together bull s)#@tting would be a gas.

bryan, you woke me up from the dead. depending on the date i may be able to attend and would enjoy meeting up. i have a couple of long boards from the early days that are always fun to ride. keep me posted.

ps- i still have a few things for ya.

Good to hear from you. I was just thinking about calling you yesterday.

Out powerwashing the sidewalk :biggthump on a 100 degree day.

Cool. For me it is more about just "Hangin" and catching up with my bros.

I know how hard it is to get a group of guys together on the weekend.

Just throwin it out there to see if anyone is available.

Oldsnowboards, Alpine Snowboards, Powder Snowboards, Longboard Skateboards. BEER!! Tall Stories, laughs.

Maybe we can squeeze in a BQ . I have a very cool group of friends from snowboarding and to see them all together bull s)#@tting would be a gas.

My wife is at a business meeting for the next 5 days and I am off with the girls . I could meet Sunday but will have the kids with me . I could meet at a kid friendly place for food-cranyons-beer and my kids would love to do some "summer-sledding" with you (skateboard luge). I am going up to the cabin in Welchs for friday and saturday nights if want come up and hang there. We plenty of extra bedrooms and wouldnt mind the company.

Jim