Note to New Members ×

stratton/okemo passes

Guest kriss

Guest kriss

I think the board has overlooked the great value and variety of season passes offerred by okemo and stratton. the image of stratton as a 'rich folks' mountain is way exaggerated. they do have certain characteristics that are directed to the rich, but common folk (like myself) aren't meant to feel unwelcome.

from my experience, unless you live or own a place there, the season passes for stratton and okemo are way overpriced. I get $50 tix through work to stratton, $45 to okemo... use those in nov-dec, then in January thru the end of the season both places basically give you the tickets if you are staying on the mountain. My total for cost lift tickets 2 years ago when I went almost exclusively to stratton for 20 days that season (figuring in what the hotel room would have cost without the tickets) was about $550 per person

If I went every weekend of the year, It might make sense, but since most here seem to be weekend warriors (like me) It doesn't

Plus they call it Flatton for a reason...