Note to New Members ×

anyone got a spare room in Mammoth lakes, CA?

bobdea

I'm having roommate trouble, I confronted them about some of their "habits" like oxycontin and a few other things as well as what happens when they get high, such as one of them taking a leak on the floor while all wasted.

After this things suddenly got real weird and it turns out that one of them was trying to get me evicted because they were worried I was going to rat them out to the housing folks (we live in employee housing) for the not so legal stuff they do.

I was alright with whatever they would do but I was kind of upset about stepping in a puddle of piss when I making my toast.

Anyway, if anyone has a room in town I could rent for two to possibly four weeks, I'd be forever in debt and you could ride my metal prior.

Looking for something in town and not crazy expensive, I can't afford much more than 100 a week as I only make $240 a week

email sent to your yahoo account. I can't offer anything personally, but I'll try to connect you with someone who can help.

I also know of plenty of free places to camp, and a good place to poach free showers if that's an acceptable option.

Sounds like a sucky setup.

I'm having roommate trouble, I confronted them about some of their "habits" like oxycontin

can zit cream really make you do stoopid stuff ?

That sucks Bob, keep us posted.

btw, tweakers suck.......

Space may be the final frontier

But its made in a hollywood basement

Cobain can you hear the spheres

Singing songs off station to station

And alderons not far away

Its californication