Note to New Members ×

Mt. Snow or other 3/31-4/1

Shred Gruumer

Hi

there is a good chance i am going to be in my House near Killington. 80%

Unless it rains and it is 60 degrees.

I remember riding with you in ECES last year and i think i stayed in your house for one night.

You welcome to stay if i am going to be there (friday and sat night). It is a one hour north from M slow.

Loose slush doesn't bother me as long as its not raining..

Why do they call it mount Slow ?

I don't mind slow when its not good carving conditions.. I just want to cruise around one last time...and it don't matter what place..

I may think about going to Sugarloaf since Im flying out of Manchester NH anyway...

Loon also is an option..

Hi They call it m slow bacouse it is very difficult to find where the mountain is.

That thing is so flat that from the base lodge you accualy dont see the mountain. When slope is minimal you go slow, too slow to do any significant carving, on the other hand if you have 190 long deck or longer with large scr you can find good terrain there. They will have regge fest this weekend, and pond think so it can be fun.

I am going to Killington (they will have freestyle competition it could be fun to watch) weather will be nice cold in the morning (few hours of good carving possibly) and worm afternoon (beers and maybe slush in the woods)

have fun

P

I won't mind the slope as long as there will be snow...let me know how things are holding up.. As it stands now..I can't even get my right foot in a boot..so im hoping the swelling will be down by the end of the week.

I guess I take my equipment and hope that the rain holds off for this week end...

Again ,,just want to make sure they have snow on the ground and not grass and mud..

any thoughts? do you know of a hotel in the area or town..

Shred

Well I really would rather have it not steep if its slusshy because you won't be able to get down and dirty to carve and check speed so the next best thing is just to cruise in it and have fun..

Im staying at the Snowlake lodge From Friday the 30th and checking out Sunday 1st..

I will have computer,, so you can email me and or get together and we can design some graphics.... hehe...and watch the Ohio State game!! Beer!

email is rthut@parker.com phone is 440-452-7008... I trust ya guys..no other way of getting this info to ya..

Thanks Shred

Mount Snow right ? I am not going to K this weekend but i am considering M snow trip on sunday (are you still going to be on the slope on sunday ?)

You right for slush flat is better, steeps will turn to mogul field around 11 anyway (i have hight tolerance for carving bumps but to the certain size only)

I just learn this last weekend...

I am not sure if i will go i let you know later. for mount snow i would bring something bigger, wider, big SCR and good waxing for slush anl lack of steepnes.

It has fairly open trails as well.

To be honest i am not sure how much slush it is going to be temps are in mid 40s

If i go i would go on sworld 175 or tanker 172 (maybe rein tiger 163 if it is icy)

The pj is 12.7m sidecut at 177

and the Infiltrator is 14m at 161 so it feels like a long board and rides like one to... if it doesn't get slushy IM going to want the Ice Chopper!!

The Bx carves great and is a fall back board..but if I can fit the Coiler 188 then I'll bring it... I guess?

I will have a place at Snowlake lodge.. free place to crash ..all welcome

yes thats a good way to get in touch..Ill bring it on the hill just in case..

I got tickets there so Im going.. but if some people want to do other well..

maybe?

I got metal with me.......and Madd BX cabon.... free to try all....

shred