Note to New Members ×

K-Town 3/2

polaris

The Team 32 crew will be at killington on Friday 3/2 for an away game. We have one man on the DL with shin bang , but the rest of us should be there.

We'll probaly gear up at ramshead and head out from there at 9 when the lifts open. It's been a while since any of us have been to killington. Which trails are the better carving runs. Steeper the better. Feel free to join us.

OK i am riding K mart almost all weekends

will be there this sat and sun.

here is what i do

first of all Ramshed is way to flat (caling it blue trail is a streach).

and it is full of beginers often out of control. Dont waste your time there.

I usualy start from K1 gondola (try to get there as early as posible and park close to K1) you could do few great runs from there and it will not be crowded until 10 (weekends)

- rime (under trible chair) to east fall (more mellow)

- cascade one of the best runs in K

- downdraft narow but nice especialy early (not always groomed)

Then you could do two icier trails (there were more icy and wind blown 2 weeks ago)

- Double dipper next to canion lift

- Superstar (great wide run always groomed,fast chair, two steeps part and mellow middle part) it was icy last time, and becouse of that it will not get to bumpy even in the end of the day.

These runs are great late of the day

bear mountain

- Outher limits by far one of the best steep run in east cost, not always groomed (weird American obsession with bumps how unfortune) good chances it will not be groomed on weekdays

- wildfire nice melow run usualy groomed.

Have fun

Looks like the road game has been moved to Someday River. The team met and voted. Princess JohnDeere doesn't want ice pellets hitting his face while he's riding. We are moving northeast for the day. Team bus leaves from Exit 32 at 7 tomorrow.

i dont know he was still on his high horse. i think he got broke-backed in the hole. jackson hole that is! he looked like he was living in the woods of maine for the last six months. guy, i think were on for tuesday at mt ward. a little practice for friday? ill bring a 30pack!

check the bylaws, not sure if JV guys have rights to the crown. I'm pretty sure you and capt own the leader board...

When's the next dart tourney? I just got back from the dart shop. My darts are dead sharp. Trip-20s all the wayyyyy! Bring your calculator!

Lincoln to Newry was clear sailing Friday morning. Heard the travel time from Providence to SR was about 8 hours.

Sunapee on Wed. Another gauntlet session this sat?

check the bylaws, not sure if JV guys have rights to the crown. I'm pretty sure you and capt own the leader board...

Hey guy reread your contract!!! :nono: Article XXIV, Paragraph D, Line 27 says: "...sidelined Team 32 members (including benched, scratched, injured reserve, or personal reasons) may not provide input on team business, furthermore [these players] relinquish all voting rights pertaining to team decisions ...." Just like your frat dues guy...you gotta pay to play.

anyhoo, you must have me mistaken for someone else. no JV’er could ever handle the sick terrain in JH. on my western conference road trip last week I went 5-0-1. My OTL came in a shootout with my brother. he had the advantage being on his home turf and acclimated to the high alt. and pbr poundahs. I'm making a late season push and quietly surging through the standings.

Govna’s Gauntlet award goes to j-d. the guy pulled a one foot judo air with a grab for added flair off the roller above the Kanc Quad yesterday. Unbelievable!!!! :freak3:

the puck drops at 8am sharp this saturday for the inaugural T32 Red Bull Run endorsed by Pfizer. if it’s slushy bring the SL rock board for jibbin’ the rails & style points in the park.

i honestly i feel like i would have been better off tearing my acl@mcl. my neck and upper back are killing me. im not on the i.r but the vikes are going down like the a crack whore in the combat zone! team 32 @ 8 bells saturday morning is on. redbull toast at 1/4 of eight. and no stretching allowed till sunday! go big or go home day, rumors are flying about some rhino hunters being there. :eplus2:

Hey guy reread your contract!!! :nono: Article XXIV, Paragraph D, Line 27 says: "...sidelined Team 32 members (including benched, scratched, injured reserve, or personal reasons) may not provide input on team business, furthermore [these players] relinquish all voting rights pertaining to team decisions ...." Just like your frat dues guy...you gotta pay to play.

anyhoo, you must have me mistaken for someone else. no JV’er could ever handle the sick terrain in JH. on my western conference road trip last week I went 5-0-1. My OTL came in a shootout with my brother. he had the advantage being on his home turf and acclimated to the high alt. and pbr poundahs. I'm making a late season push and quietly surging through the standings.

Govna’s Gauntlet award goes to j-d. the guy pulled a one foot judo air with a grab for added flair off the roller above the Kanc Quad yesterday. Unbelievable!!!! :freak3:

the puck drops at 8am sharp this saturday for the inaugural T32 Red Bull Run endorsed by Pfizer. if it’s slushy bring the SL rock board for jibbin’ the rails & style points in the park.

enzo,

since polaris and manch mike will being playing grab ass friday night at pats flats. heres what i got for you former baystate league enforcer !!! we got a tilt between #16 @ #9. im thinking of heading out to the zoo friday night, bury a half dozen dogs and some schlitz poundas, watch the mass malitia run the black bears tru the palmer toll station head first. pull an all nighta at mcmurphy's. then bounce off some gaurd rails up 91 north, then point her east on route 302. and be in time for the 7:45 redbull toast. the wif thinks its a great idea!!!! :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: let me know.

j.d

if you're headed out to the zoo, i'll lay down a frankllin & a case of RB that you coyote out of a sorority at 8am and we see you on the Flume by noon-ish. will manch & polaris be appealing times to the FIS high court all weekend or will they show?

me & dth wisdom the only definites????? time to stretch out a lead in the standings!!!!

im also paying per stitch. hopefully they leave it all on the hill. i wouldn't be surprised if they kill each other. it was funny last thursday night at the bitta end bar, manch mike was still in his polaris's head. every time polaris went to pull his darts he was looking over his shoulder. i think he was hearing foot steps ? but manch mike became the sorority drunk slut he is and got pickled!!!! then polaris was toying with him. ill be there at 7:45am, with a g-string on my head! :AR15firin

if you're headed out to the zoo, i'll lay down a frankllin & a case of RB that you coyote out of a sorority at 8am and we see you on the Flume by noon-ish. will manch & polaris be appealing times to the FIS high court all weekend or will they show?

me & dth wisdom the only definites????? time to stretch out a lead in the standings!!!!

check the founding member and past champion bylaw - my vote counts! who are you to kick me to the curb, you gotta be a brotha first, you haven't been through hell week yet!

guy you missed the tree session at the river w/ me and jd. and polaris window rolled the 50 footta kicka on white heat. jd ran out of diapers about 10am.

pats flat - just ran out of jet fuel in the iroc been doing victory donuts since fridee night. polaris couldn't get the dixie horn working right, or his knee hurt, or the phinot rod muffler bearings were broke or some otha excuse but it didn't click. rumor has it the gen lee was limping out of the parking lot, dunno didn't see it the henniker hs cheerleaders were all about manch mike in the bah. man doesn't that suck... i got his numba the last week, and he's gotta think of that all summah. :boxing_sm

JD was talking smack earlier in the week, heard he was tied with the in-laws did you catch the flying diesel this weekend?

do a couple nights at the camp count? i think all the riders on the klub should have to shoot clint eastwoods 44 ! :AR15firin

check the founding member and past champion bylaw - my vote counts! who are you to kick me to the curb, you gotta be a brotha first, you haven't been through hell week yet!

guy you missed the tree session at the river w/ me and jd. and polaris window rolled the 50 footta kicka on white heat. jd ran out of diapers about 10am.

pats flat - just ran out of jet fuel in the iroc been doing victory donuts since fridee night. polaris couldn't get the dixie horn working right, or his knee hurt, or the phinot rod muffler bearings were broke or some otha excuse but it didn't click. rumor has it the gen lee was limping out of the parking lot, dunno didn't see it the henniker hs cheerleaders were all about manch mike in the bah. man doesn't that suck... i got his numba the last week, and he's gotta think of that all summah. :boxing_sm

JD was talking smack earlier in the week, heard he was tied with the in-laws did you catch the flying diesel this weekend?

all toasts will be postponed till 8:46am for the rest of the season. last sundays redbull/bud diet toast was a little pre-mature due to the fact that the zamboni's weren't done cleaning the ice yet. we'll let the joey's soften er up for the playoffs! btw my wif came home to another coiler in the foyer! oops i forgot to tell her. :angryfire

www.dieselpowernutz.com

all toasts will be postponed till 8:46am for the rest of the season. last sundays redbull/bud diet toast was a little pre-mature due to the fact that the zamboni's weren't done cleaning the ice yet. we'll let the joey's soften er up for the playoffs! btw my wif came home to another coiler in the foyer! oops i forgot to tell her. :angryfire

www.dieselpowernutz.com

whoa nelly, you're jumpin the gun & waving the flag already?? it's sorta still winter. eventhough we're on the brink of mud season & warm wed, check this: 20's-30's w/snow showers Fri-Sun up here. byebye 4x4/AM, bust out the PR. snow should be good & fast at 8am Sat. cannon has eastern HS championships this weekend, i'm thinkin goon mt. the rain should scare off all the flatlanders.

im hoping for the same conditions as sunday. im jonzin too ride the 163, its gonna be a loooong week. mike disantis has it now, he said it'll be ready early next week. nfw :nono: . ill break-inn and steal her if i have too. :eplus2:so saturday 7:45 toast. ill be a little hung, umass-unh friday night at the fleet. stay off 93n friday night.