Note to New Members ×

Bmes 2007

Chubz

It's 11pm, just returned from riding at Mountain creek. Rode from 6-10pm....very schweet.

The wife is working at 12 tomorrow, so we will do the morning at Mountain creek.

Let me know what conditions are like....hopefully nice groomers for Sunday morn, and I will join you then. Prolly even come back Monday.

I rode mountain creek this morning. As you say, the same little soft...so I adjusted the boots to the walk setting and jumped and bump and had a blast.

Sorry guys, I will be riding with the wife tomorrow also.Shes' getting really good. Maybe I can get her on Alpine by start of next season. :biggthump

Enjoy!

Joe

Sunday report....

Giggled like a school girl for 4 solid hours.... :D

Thats just awesome! I took my wife to camelback today (monday) rode from 8:30am until noon. The funny thing is she said to me "I can stop giggling everytime I make a turn" No, i know what your thinkin, she's a bit older than a school girl.

Great stuff :biggthump

• 2 weeks later...

Today was killer and I hope the last day is the same. It was solid and fast ain the morning, loosen up a bit late morning and was great considering late march. If it drops to 40 or less tonight, whoever was pondering t0o come , pack it uop and get out here.

JBS and I had some hero snow mid morning to the point of people following us just to watch.

Only bad thing was overcast.