Note to New Members ×

Mt Holly, MI?

ike

I decided to try out Mt Holly last Monday, and Friday, and I was suprised at how nice it was...the Mach I Express really made me happy! :-D

On Friday I saw a hardbooter, but I could not catch up to him, I was always 1/2 a run behindhim...just curious if he is one here...

I've seen a few hardbooters at Mt. Holly too.

Me, I'm a softbooter riding a Donek Wide 156 (clear topsheet). I generally ride there a handful of times each season, usually night sessions. Unfortunately I haven't been able to ride much at all this season. I might make it to Mt. Holly once or twice again this winter.

Say hi if you see me!

I've been there a few times this season...hopefully I'll get to go again before all the snow mets :barf:

If you see me, I'll be on a Oxygen Proton (red) 149, with softboots, and a yellow helmet...gotta be safe ;)

I was planning on going to Mount Holly this morning, but my lil brother who I was taking slept in :(

So we ended up going to the afternoon/night session....BIG MISTAKE! It was terrible there. All clumbs and bumps of poweder, they never re-groomed, even though they closed for "re-grooming"...and it was incredibly crowded.

Still better then not going though :)

I'll be at Mt. Holly tonight, from about 6-9.

Can't say I'll be the best company, though. I'm trying out some Flow bindings for the first time, so I expect I'll spend half the evening futzing around with them.

Send me an e-mail if you want contact info.

The weather isn't going to be too good :( Low of only 34!!! Count me out... Hopefully we'll get a major blizzard next tuesday (2 for 2 lift tickets day) :)