Note to New Members ×

wawa wednesdays

willywhit

fun session tonight at wawawachewschits-ran into brian spink and he was running the course on Challenger, says he knows noah and rick wavechaser.

ran into both gleb and angie and made some mellow surfy runs.

Hope to make it to ward hill next tuesday and maybe double down for another wawa session next wednesday. The snow was good for carving tonight- cold , firm and fast.

and not one near miss collision with the jibber patrol, either :p

spink is from groton, ct and looked like he knew how to go fast.

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/search.php?searchid=258892

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I play in a volleyball league on Tuesdays so I can't make it. I think we have an off week coming up, so I"ll try and come out that night. I won't jump in the gates, that would be a disaster of monsterous proportions :eek:

Hi...Im new to bomberonline but I would like to make some turns with you guys some time. I was wondering what time you usually meet. Also, is there a gs event happening. If so what are the fees/requirements to enter. My name is Sean, and I ride a 190 rossi world cup, so hopefully ill see some of you up there!

:biggthump

sean, next wednesday night at wachusett after 5 or so. We can set you up with a $15 lift ticket, most likely. That Rossi 190 is pretty giant for little wawa, got a different board ? There's gonna be another circle jerk at ward hill tuesday, too.

heynoah, email me back.

If it were like last night, you'd be fine. The place wasn't so packed especially after the high school hooligans left. I just ran into these guys while I was getting on the lift (actually Willy came flying by me while I *attempted* to carve down Ralph)....I usually get there by 6 or 630, depending on traffic and the promptness with which I can bust out of the office. Look forward to meeting up!

Angie

If it were like last night, you'd be fine. The place wasn't so packed especially after the high school hooligans left. I just ran into these guys while I was getting on the lift (actually Willy came flying by me while I *attempted* to carve down Ralph)....I usually get there by 6 or 630, depending on traffic and the promptness with which I can bust out of the office. Look forward to meeting up!

Angie

that just sounds reckless..flying down ralph's ...NOOOOah, still waiting to hear from ya. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably head out for a while on Wednesday. Depends on the recovery work load I'll have after my spur of the moment trip to Aspen for SES. Totally worth all time spent making up for it though; hopefully I can catch up with ya'll for a turn or two.

Angie

ive been busy and just noticed this. Yeah, it was nice seeing you guys out there a few weeks back. I'm making it next wednesday (first one in march) for sure.

What type of madd are you riding JGU? I can't wait till we get like 10+ people out there at night and tear ralphs up! I still can't believe they yelled at me for carving at 10 mph while my friend who is on skis for the 3rd-4th time is going faster. They'll probably will yell at me for attempting to carve backwards. Good ol' wawa.

Mr. Slowskie, you'd be fine, i'm in my second season too so it's all good.

see ya guys out there.

Still catching up from work and haven't unpacked all the gear or re-mounted my bindings yet. I think I'm going to try to make it out tomorrow night for a few turns if anyone is around then. Otherwise, see ya next week!

Angie

Hey what's up folks,

I bought three Madds at the end of last season in June. I got a 158 alpine (which is insane), 163 BX (which is unbelievable), and 158 twin tip that I gave away to my buddy...I'm not into freestyle. I rode a Donek 171FC 1 for two seasons and that board is great...but for east coast riding no company can touch Madd products. I'm hooked on the Madd product. So to say the least if anybody is looking for a Donek 171FC 1 with about thirty days on it...give a shout.

I rode solo tonight and hung out on the blues...It's been about a month since I rode plates...I've been doing more BX and freeriding than alpine this season. The conditions were great at Wachusett...no complaints from me...got some nice turns in on the 158 alpine...We'll have to catch up sometime...

I'll be up at Mt. Snow this Saturday...hopefully the conditions are just as good. Happy riding! John G.

I hope to get a 158 or 170 alp for next season. Steve Fleck gave me my very first alpine lesson and he is associated with Madd. He's crazy and you could find info about him on madd's site.

Hope tonight was good because I was (and still should be) studying for 3 tests on thursday. :boxing_sm