Note to New Members ×

Places to buy hard boots

Tommy D

Hi. A friend of mine is in Seattle, and wants to buy some hardboots. Is there anyplace in the Seattle area that carries anything alpine related?

If not in Seattle, how about within a few hours of there?

Thank you.

ps - I did a search, and came up with a bootfitter: http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=4436&highlight=Seattle+shops+hard+boots

Tommy D. If he ever travels through Portland, OR ? I have a number of size 29 boots he could try on to see if the shell is right. I also have a pair of 28 UPZ boots he could try. That might confuse things just a bit due to the differences in their fit. I am guessing there are a few Alpine riders in Northern Washingtion that might be able to let him try their shells on.

Ideally , he would create an Id here on BOL, include his location on the CP , and enable his email address. This would allow experienced riders in his area to assist him. Just a thought? Bryan

Guest thomas_m

Jon - are those Dynafits working out that well for you? I've been pining after a pair of Scarpa F1's or Dynafit Evo's for a while now. If I could use them on my Happy Monkey with TD2's and get rid of my Suzukas, it'd make the purchase much more palatable.

Thomas