Note to New Members ×

complete beginner's gear

Guest frenchy

Guest frenchy

Hi,

I am looking for a complete equipment for my girlfriend. She's a beginner but I would like to start her on plates and hard boots. I am thinking of something along the lines of an F2 speedcross (or equivalent: maybe prior 4WD or ATV?), fairly short (154 or so). Hard boots of any kind and appropriate bindings: preferred intec, but at least on the boots it can be added on many.

Let me know what you guys have. She is a mondo 24.

Thanks

j.

Where are you located dere Frenchy, if in CaNaDa i might have an old set of used 23 or 24 mondo 3 buckle boots(they are red is all I remember) kicking around that have been waiting for 1) parts scavenging - most likely scenario

or 2) me to get steady GF worthy of the HB conversion- lower probablity(fingers crossed here people)

As I am currently stacked with a lifetime supply of boots in my own size right now , and a surplus of parts boots not in my size it is time to thin the boot quiver,

As my recent dealings with Americans have shown to me they do not follow specific directions well at all I am currently ONLY WILLING TO DEAL WITH A CANADIAN!!!!!!!

Let me know before I go attempting to deal with the infamous duffle bags of snow board doom that Dave* has accrued over the years, its a scary sight.

Dave*

We have a pair of 24 Mondo LeMans (last year's model) that are too large for Rebecca and a pair of Catek OS2 step-ins, short plate. The boots have been ridden less than 20 times and the thermo liners have been molded once. You'd have to buy intec heels for the boots if you got the Cateks. Everything is in great shape. Email me through my profile, if you're interested.

Buell