Note to New Members ×

Hello and looking for Boots 25 -25.5

Guest snowjunkie

Guest snowjunkie

I am not sure what just happend to my previous post as I don't see it saved to the board. So here we go again. I did a snowperformance camp up at sunpeaks which was the fitst time I went alpine boarding. Sean, Lisa, and Justin are excelent coaches and now they have me totally hooked on a new aspect of the sport. I am looking for a set of used hardboots size 25 maybe 25.5 at the largest perferably with bakeable liners. If they got the xbone hell clip in's that would be a bonus but not a necessity. If anyone have some old boots that fit this post a reply and let me know.

Hey Bill, it's Mike , another camper at the same SnowPerformnace camp you were at.

Here's some Burton Fires:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160076634534&rd=1&rd=1

They are pretty stiff boots, probably stiffer than you are looking for, but they haven't been bid up too high yet.

Guest snowjunkie

Thanks for the replies I will check them out. Oh and Mike I should be able to make the expression session down at Bachelor in March. So hopefully see you then.