Note to New Members ×

This weekend

pebu

So saturday We're planning on hittin up crystal mtn in the afternoon and then sunday we are trying to get there for near-first tracks. If anybody wants to find me I'll be on the red, white and blue rossi (or a budweiser board, depending on the snow) boardin with a guy with a rooster hat.

We're probably gonna be there in a green saturn vue (no roof rack or otherwise distinguishing features). I'll keep an eye out for carvers, but the snow may be a little soft. I don't want a rerun of what happened last sunday. Ouch. Anyhoo, be there or be square.

Ben

Hey knoch. It was pretty awesome out there. Sunday I was going down buck and not doing too bad but then I nosed into a mogul that one of the ski teams made and cartwheeled. Bounced off the noggin again, but not nearly as bad as last week. Then I swapped boards shortly after lunch cause I realized that I was missing a screw in my rear plate. But all in all it was good snow.

Then we went to MC Sports and got a new jacket and new pants. So now I'm a guy in black Columbia Titanium pants and a lime green titanium jacket. I didnt' see your truck there either. Sunday we were the second car in the line closest to the buck lift.

Next weekend I'm gonna be in Atlanta filming the Sno-Drift rally, so maybe a little bit on sunday, but for the most part not gonna be there.

Also, I'd just like to note that we stopped by Sun N' Snow on the way home and talked for a while and ended up getting 4 free day passes to Searchmont. She said that the guy from searchmont was going all over michigan handing out a pile of those at a bunch of ski shops. So if you look around you might get lucky.

Now I'm kinda feelin like ****, so yall have a good week. I'm out..

ben