Note to New Members ×

FS:F2 Silberpfiel/F2Intecs/Conshox

ar(angel

Another victim of the "quiver thinning" is my 168cm Silberpfiel. This board was purchased new by me on Bomber and has the Conshox with F2 Intec bindings. I've ridden it the last 3.5 seasons and it's in excellent shape, still lots of pop and only a minor scratch or two on the top sheet. Base is sweet and has no scratches or gouges, edges are excellent and it's been freshly tuned. I rode it for 3 runs about 2 weeks ago, other than that it's been in the board bag. The Conshox was purchased used and came with a discolored mark on it, but nothing that will affect performance. Can't remember if it was CFJ04 or C5Golfer that I got it from, but it works great and adds the perfect touch to an already awesome board. I don't want to part this set-up out, but if you can get all parties to agree I'll split it up. Price for whole set-up is $550.00, buyer pays actual shipping. Parted out (and it's gotta be simultaneous, don't wanna get caught sitting on parts) is $250 board, $150 bindings, $150 Conshox. Detailed pic's available on request

post-857-141842225347_thumb.jpg

post-857-141842225349_thumb.jpg

The Conshox is the carbon fiber piece that the bindings are sitting on. Ask any Bomber member here about the F2's with the Conshox and you'll quickly see this is the ultimate addition to this board. If I can find a buyer for the Conshox (for what I'm asking....) I'll gladly sell you the board & bindings. Contact me off site and we'll discuss the shipping details, Canada has not been favorable for me to ship to....but maybe we can work something out,

eaglez: that's a "Carbon Stealth", not a Gladiator, but they're very similar in dimension and design. It's a 172cm and has a 17.2 waist! It takes more speed than my other boards to really carve decent turns on, and with that skinny waist I gotta re-program my brain when I ride it.... :biggthump It won't be going up for sale.....this season :p

My bad....

Maybe next season if you want to sell it, let me know. I already have a VIRUS Competition WCR 80 (180) that I bought last season which totally rocks. And I bought a VIRUS Tantalus Team Edition 175 a month or so ago from Chris Houghton and haven't even had enough snow in the East here to feel confident bringing it out. And I am dying to ride it!!! Bummer!!!!! :(

Good luck selling your stuff.

Darren :biggthump

Chris is a good guy, I was looking at that board, but my bonus this year didn't quite measure up to expectations, so I had to pass. Snow's getting pretty thin out here, if we don't get some weather soon they're going to have to start closing some of the runs due to lack of coverage! I rode the Virus this Sunday and got comfortable after 2-3 runs, but it still takes me awhile to adjust to it's charateristics as opposed to my other boards. Hey....I just hi-jacked my own thread.... :biggthump Here's hoping for snow for both of us, so we can "spread" the infection....VIRUS!!! :biggthump