Note to New Members ×

Conditions at MSLM

Rob-CanCarve

Hey Guys & Gals:

Can anyone report on the actual snow conditions in the Barrie area, more specifically Mount St. Louis Moonstone.

The web cams make it look white, but they are reporting 15cm - 35cm base - do not want to risk a board if the snow is only just covering the ground.

Any input or actual reports would be appreciated.

All the best,

Rob

Hey Guys & Gals:

Can anyone report on the actual snow conditions in the Barrie area, more specifically Mount St. Louis Moonstone.

The web cams make it look white, but they are reporting 15cm - 35cm base - do not want to risk a board if the snow is only just covering the ground.

Any input or actual reports would be appreciated.

All the best,

Rob

My friend spent the week snowboarding there. She told me that monday and tuesday, the conditions sucked, (They wouldnt groom because the snow base was too thin) but wednesday, it was mainly groomed hardpack, since we got some snow during the night. Haven't talked to her today.. The base is still pretty thin tho, so I wouldn't risk a brand new board if I were you. Sorry for the lack of details, that's all I know, hope it still helps. Good luck! Jules