Note to New Members ×

June Mt. Opens 1/5

nekdut

Ray,Brian,Tim,Neil

I just got back from mammoth and it was really good.I went to June on sat.way to thin we made to runs and went back to mammoth and the snow was good

the main runs had plenty of coverage.San Anton down to world cup was awesome then finish the run to the last drop off to chair one was a leg burner.

I didn't get one scracth all weekend.Terry got a few scrapes but nothing serious.I didn't even ride my rock board.Neil were did you ride? back side?

I heard the top was thin so we stayed away.More snow on Thursday.

Frank

Ray: I should be up there that weekend. I would like to take a look at that Virus you have for sale if you bring it with you. :)

Frank: I left on Saturday morning. I rode most of the week from chair 4. Parking and crowds were under control there, but you're right, the coverage is better over by main lodge.

Ray: I should be up there that weekend. I would like to take a look at that Virus you have for sale if you bring it with you. :)

Oh, that is already sold. These puppies sell in a matter of hours these days...

Ray, we're looking at those dates will stay in touch and let's get the crew together. aloha

Keep ya posted how things go. I want more snow...

Ray

We have two Coilers arriving next week, but they are certainly not coming out until mid-Feb probably. Mike D is sending them out to us tomorrow after his wonderful tune.

Its thin back at 13/14 even though those runs are a ton of fun. Do NOT go off trail until another 2-3 feet fall.