Note to New Members ×

Want To Trade

petcarv

Any pictures, how old/used/shape? You ship from where?

You're 123s are three strap? mondo 28 ( 303 mm imprint on inside of heel)?

I have a set of never used raichle 223s with non thermo liner, single pos ankle lock out in 29 mondo ( 313mm imprint on heel) that are to big for me and up for trade/sale, I would be shipping from vancouver canada. If no bites they will likely become parts boots for me.

Will see if enough juice in camera for a few snaps in the next few hours.

dave*

Yes they are mondo 29 and have the 303mm on the heel and have 4 straps will be shipping from Binghamton N.Y. They are used but I have never used them are in pretty good shape .Do you have Email so I can send Pics until I figure out how to Post them on here

DHrracer, that is a 171 atv that Chris stiffened up about 20 percent over stock. The top sheet material is the thicker more damage proof stuff that chris has been putting on skis the past season ( those two plankers apparently like to step on their own s&*t)

I personally spend a lot of time off piste and dont like having to swap boards so the ATV and the 179 4x4 that I have meet most of my boarding needs, even though my quiver is pushing about 40 decks right now.

The stock flex atv was a bit soft for my weight and aggression level and I found I could fold the nose to easily, ergo the stiffening I think chris laid it up with some extra layers of quad glass..If I remember correct from riding on chair with Chris he said he designed the stock atv with a 165-170 pound beginner carver in mind.

The 171 atv will float my 210 punds in powder quite nicely, i have had it in up to two feet of coastal powder last year with no problems ( my 179 4x4 by comparison is a bit of a torpedo unless the speed is kept up), the nose has a lot more up sweep than the 4x4 as well as a more gradual " ovoid " profile.

I am running around 48/40 angles with about 1 cm underhang front foot on a 28 mondo boot, i find this thing carves very well, I personally do not notice the width in transitions but then I spend a lot of time on 25-26cm waisted boards with HBs and up to 1.5 cms underhang.

This little atv has quickly become one of my favorite decks for its versatility

carving/powder/bumps/schmoo it does it all quite well, i recomend it just make sure the flex is dialled to what you want.

Hope that helps.

Dave*

I've seen them live! Impressive collection.

On the down side, when the rack, and every corner of your room, are full and couple of boards have to sleep with you in your bed, you can not invite any chics ;) :D

Hardest part is to get Dave to part with one of his babies :D