Note to New Members ×

Any Interest in a Burton

Bobby Buggs

It's the background candles and flowers that's killing the sale. Maybe the angry dinosaur sticker too. Take a new shot of it in your workshop with sawdust and power tools in the background. My 2 cents.

HA HA, i was thinking something similar!, it does look a bit girly :lol:

put a steak on the table and some guns on the wall, and some pizza delivery magnets on the fridge, will double the price!

Guest nwbchardbooter

Dude! I'm bidding on ebay for a little board for my sweetie, it ends tommorrow. if i don't get it, consider your board sold (unless you're going to shed a few pounds, then break it anyway):smashfrea

Guest nwbchardbooter

well. missed the boat on the ebay board so your's is hot now. i think you should be able to get it up here for about $40 or $50. if we say $50, and you want $85, would $135 be cool? - definately look into shipping though i'm in terrace, BC postal code is V8G 4Y5. what say you oh hard boot brother?

funny buggs, when Bob Dea and I had to stop to "strap up" the faulty muffler just outside killington last night, the owner had an E Deck 156 for sale on the front porch of the store/gas station, an orange/white one.

$75 with step in Burtons~ make an offer

Brah, I need mo' sticka :biggthump