Note to New Members ×

Not For Wimps

bumpyride

http://cgi.ebay.com/BURTON-SLALOM-RACE-SNOWBOARD_W0QQitemZ140053681357QQihZ004QQcategoryZ36297QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Who's going to jump on this one. An ubelievable steal, but definitely not for wimps. (It does have some very nice pink details though)

Disclaimer: The author of this thread in no way shape or form connected with this offering.

wow...if I only had the $395!

I guess if I hadn't just bought that Speedster RS BRAND NEW from The house for $239 I could afford this "full-on race" board and could finally stop being a wimp!!!

:rolleyes:

Did you get that from The House here in Minnesota. Let me know, I may have to take a drive up there.

Did you get that from The House here in Minnesota. Let me know, I may have to take a drive up there.

But I'd call them ASAP. The 183's are gone and the others are in short supply. Don't order online as they will "pick" it right away if you order by phone, and the "pick" won't occur until the next day if you order online - at which point the boards may be gone. They sold 15 yesterday alone.

They also have sweet F2 Titanium Race Plates for a good price.

yeah, my bad. I took down the link.

Gleb gave me the heads up on this a few weeks back.

New boards usually need new bindings and with all that loot you saved on your new F2, buy some badass TD2s to maximize your carving potential. :biggthump

I'm of the school of thought that if you get a great deal, share it here with the COMMUNITY of CARVERS. Nothing wrong with a little mark up for your trouble but the good karma always comes back when you pass along the deals.

If ya wanna just turn a buck, take it over to eBay.

Funny how you see all the SAC stuff on eBay a week later.

Got a dakine bag that's too big ? Hook a brutha up. ;)

wavechaser=dealchaser ... you're just jealous. ;)

No TD-2's right now - I picked up the F2 binders as well. I would have grabbed TD's if I didn't race. Spend so much on racing (summer and winter) I gotta cinch the budget somewhere.

Whatz "SAC stuff"?

Now that I have the 183, I may actually have TWO bags that are too SMALL (181's)...we'll see...you get first dibs! :lol:

Rotating winter gear liquidation website, right up your ally.

Lots of items on ebay started out there....

Last week or so they had 185cm dakine ski travel bags with wheels for 40 bucks new. They will swallow a 200cm+ bbard with ease.

Even cheaper than 1/2 price at REI!

....you might want to call as Wavechaser said....the boards are almost gone. Some of your kids might appreciate the 151 SL of 168 RS. The largest board left is a 173.....the 177s and 183s seem to be gone. Great bindings though.

Hope to see you guys at some USASA races this year at Welch or Wild Mountain.