Note to New Members ×

WTB alpine board for kid 130-140cm

Kaoru

I'll let you have it and the X-Bones it currently has on it for $150.00 if you're interested. Here's a pic of it, it was my sons ride until he got his Renntiger at the end of last season. It's in great shape and has always been well maintained (we bought it new) The X-Bones we bought used, they're decent but have been around the block. BTW, the bindings on the board in the picture are F2's, not the X-Bones. I can take some more current pic's if you'd like. Let me know,

post-857-141842220848_thumb.jpg

I'll let you have it and the X-Bones it currently has on it for $150.00 if you're interested. Here's a pic of it, it was my sons ride until he got his Renntiger at the end of last season. It's in great shape and has always been well maintained (we bought it new) The X-Bones we bought used, they're decent but have been around the block. BTW, the bindings on the board in the picture are F2's, not the X-Bones. I can take some more current pic's if you'd like. Let me know,

Very cool Paul.

One of the youngest carvers I am aware of! Well done Sir!!

I used to ride and even race with the exact same board. That was my first alpine board of course at 135 cm. I start racing with it when I was 11 or 12. My bindings were Burton with the auto-latching mechanism ( I can't remember the name ). I bought it used, the previous owner was Christelle Doyon, actual Prior factory team racer. Sold it to a young racer who was still racing it last winter !

I never saw a shorter board than this one. Everywhere I went, other racers were laughing :biggthump . I keep very good memory about it.:biggthump :biggthump

Seb

Kaoru: you've got mail

Bryan: Zach wasn't there the day Ralann and I rode with you last season, but I told him all about it. He usually goes up between 10-12 times a season with me. He was finally starting to actually carve on his heelside last year, so we're really looking forward to this season. Here's some more pic's from last year.

post-857-141842220899_thumb.jpg

post-857-1418422209_thumb.jpg

post-857-141842220902_thumb.jpg