Note to New Members ×

USASA GS/SL 2/7 at Waterville Valley

Hollywood 90210

Any Boston/Wachusett people up for hitting this at Waterville? Carpool? I did a GS/SL day a couple years ago at Bromley and it was a lot of fun. This is one instance when it pays to be older since there's a LOT less competition in the 'old folks' categories. :)

Registration is from 8-9:30. Registration will close at 9:30 so try and get there early. Some of the guys are quite fast and some just starting out. A good day for me is: if I can post a faster time than my 13 year old son. As my son would say "You are only a legend in your own mind". He can talk the talk but we will see if he can ride the line. See you all at WV.

Glenn

Last year there was a group of 5-7 master riders. On the first alpine day this year we didn't have any show up. Come out and see if you can beat us "old guys". There are also 4 or 5 younger riders who travel around and do USSA races. It is fun (and a little depressing) to compare your time to the different groups.