Note to New Members ×

I know I'm Jones'n way bad, but check this out!?

dr. sandman

So my daughter and I are thumbing through the Oct. 2006 issue of SKI Magazine, and on pg. 135 there's this picture of perfect virgin cord that leaves us both trying to prevent each other's drool from spoiling such a fine specimen. I watch her gently drag the back of her fingernail across the cord, and think to myself "if only you could feel it!". And she says "hey Dad, you CAN feel it!!!" Ya, sure, as if.........but i'll be a mud hog if I didn't try it myself and you CAN FEEL IT!! Dragged my fat digit across the sky, no texture - but sure enough on the pleasure spines you can feeeeelllll it!!!!!.

Go ahead try it.

Prove me wrong?

Must be the print.

Sorry, I have to wipe the slobber off my chin again :freak3:

Man do I need snow.

May the carve be with you.

I look forward to riding with you and Paul this winter. I would say I feel your pain, but I got to ride last season :( Good luck on the cravings. My only solution to it is to buy new gear, in large quantities :biggthump

Hey Rob, I am really looking forward to this season also! I have tried to resist the urge to compensate for last season's lack of riding with copious purchases of equipment, but don't know how much longer I can hold out. But I did manage to buy two pairs of TD SI's, and can't wait to give them a go. See you soon!!

p.s. what's the trick to make your avtar slide show doohickey??