Note to New Members ×

Capital Region NY riders POST HERE !

Dave ESPI

• 3 weeks later...
lets go ridin im in johnstowm Pow are you the guy from royal with the pogo(stick) :) lol im waitin to ride

NICK

Now Im the guy with two (the new ones actually an alpine this time:p )

Hopefully the snow we've been getting lately wont melt like it has been doing for the past week or two. As soon as royal opens im hitting it up... my riding wont be very good, but im hoping to improve a lot by the end of this season:) Ohh, and bring your FC and RT... if i ask really nicely will you let me try em?

-steve

how do you ride that at royal??? I dont think i could handle it ... youve gatta be dead tired after just two runs riding that GS board on our narrow little trails! If you'd like I'll let you demo the Longboard and the Overdose, although the OD is much shorter than what youre used to riding so im not sure if youll like it

-steve

Jiminy Peak is supposed to open Friday! I'm heading up there (arriving early for opening, hoping to make first chair, and leaving around 1 to get back home for work) for opening day. Does anybody want to make a few turns with me? I wont be very good, and could use some pointers. Any help/company would be appreciated!

-Steve

I'll go with ya pow.... or if ya want to wait till sunday, since I have to be there anyhow. I can get ya a 10.00 off lift ticket discount for a shared ride and I'll donate gas money to get there.

Considering I'm an instructor...... I'm sure I can get the rust off your hinges :)

lemme know.