Note to New Members ×

The Leafs Suck - Discuss

skategoat

Long suffering Toronto Maple Leafs fan here. After watching that fiasco last night, I need to get a few things off my chest.

Mike Peca is not going to save this franchise.

Look up "pylon" in the dictionary and you'll find a photo of Hal Gill.

Sundin should sue the Leafs for non-support. Wellwood and Ponikarovsky for linemates? Tis to laugh.

Wade Belak didn't get any smarter or faster over the off-season.

Tie Domi is worse as a hockey commentator than a hockey player, if that is possible.

Thank you.

Calgary gets to play Edmonton for the first of about a zillion times this season tonight.

I suppose I'm lucky that I moved here when I did. Any earlier and I would also have been suffering in the wilderness of the-Flames-suck. I think that the year after I came to Calgary was the first time they made the playoffs in about 10 years.

You could always pick another team. I don't think anyone would hold it against you. ;)

Don't worry guys... Canadiens, which is one of the oldest (or maybe the oldest?) team in the NHL and has the most history is now a laughable team.....

No real "star", except for Huet who did an amazing job last year and Koivu, whose eye is still recovering...

We saw, during the pre-season team, that the team is no longer what it used to be....

I'll give them a chance anyways.... (once again !!!!) :cool: