Note to New Members ×

new and improved (quiver) pic

mr_roboteye

Hey Crazy Dave R, looks like I will be doing a Cypress pass this year, the whistler digs fell thru at last minute, so no more 100 plus whistler for me. Will be stuck with edge card for whistler I guess.

Give me an email if doing day trips up there for car pool and or if headed cypress.

I still have Andrews old mint 88 burner if you still be interested, am planning on hanging on to the 173 red prime though,

Dave* of the white vw golf

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 105067" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Dave*</TD><TD class=alt2>I still have Andrews old mint 88 burner if you still be interested, am planning on hanging on to the 173 red prime though,</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I would be happy to take that 88 off your hands. Please PM me

ssegress@earthlink.net

... looks like I will be doing a Cypress pass this year...

Dave* sorry about your Whistler digs... I was planning to come visit you some times this winter.

Anyhow, you are a very welcome reinforcement to Cypress Carving Tribe!

Drop me an email again, please, your address has gone with my laptop (stollen last week :( )

Loking forward to meet other Dave, too.

Boris

Thanks for the props everyone, I hope everyone on here has a good season and no-one hurts themselves either on the hill or off.

Hey Mr. S., I will absolutely positively take (purchase) that burner off you. I was letting you take care of some bussiness as we discussed in that e-mail awhile ago, before I contacted you. ALL YOU BURNER VULTURES BACK THE HELL OFF !!!!!!!

I'll send you a private mail in a few days. Let me know if you want to negotiate a trade for the yellow prime, it's 195 in the waist. I bought it off Tom Thompson a while ago.

later,

Dave R.