Note to New Members ×

Slalom Board

RobRidesSquaw

Hey,

I need to get a new slalom board this year. My old one is getting pretty short. I have been riding a 153 Volkl and have been riding it for like 5 years now, went from my GS to my SL board. I love it, I am very comfortable with it and everything. But it is a 53 and I am 5'7" and 150 pounds so it is a little small. Are the new volkls pretty much the same? Or is there a different board that is similar to the old volkls? Sweet thanks,

Rob

Rob,

I just sold my Volkl Renn Tiger. It was a 153 and I think it was a 2003 board. It was yellow and black. I am 5' 8" and 175 lbs. I thought this board rode great. Although it is the shortest board I'd ever ridden, i liked it as well as any other longer slalom boards I've ridden. I don't know how old yours is but I would still stay with the Volkl RT (assuming thats what you have now). Buy a brand new one. Also look on this site for reviews on the RT. There are quite a few.