Note to New Members ×

New Years at Big Mountain, Montana

Allee

Hey Allee, The last two years at Big Mtn. I flew into the Glacier airport, and when it was time to leave, the flights were both cancelled(weather) or delayed at least a day(One plane actually took off with a flat tire...Fun:) anyways, I'm going back this year, and if I could drive there I would...

I hear Mellow knows a few local celebs... And I know of this great Italian place in town...Good times!

Have fun and don't forget to look for Shred's picture in the Hellroaring saloon.

You can almost always fly out in the winter. Flying in on the other hand can get you stuck in denver or saltlake for a while. I have spent more than one night in the salt lake airport because I was on the last flight to glacier and it was fogged in. The geniuses built the airport on the foggiest spot in the valley. The airport has fog on days that are sunny it comes and goes and is a matter of timing the take off from salt lake.