Note to New Members ×

Just a sigh of releif

scotts.Scheinman

Wow i haven posted here in a while. Besides the point. Every day i have looked at my dupraz and silberfeil. All i can do is sigh. Everyday since late march. I though i would go nuts!. Now it is late august and fall is coming fast. then winter. All i can do is sigh and wait untill december. Who else is going nuts and can only just sigh. COUNTDOWN 'TILL FIRST DAY OF WINTER!

Wow i haven posted here in a while. Besides the point. Every day i have looked at my dupraz and silberfeil. All i can do is sigh. Everyday since late march. I though i would go nuts!. Now it is late august and fall is coming fast. then winter. All i can do is sigh and wait untill december. Who else is going nuts and can only just sigh. COUNTDOWN 'TILL FIRST DAY OF WINTER!

I feel your pain. In the past week I've received two new decks - a Donek GS 180 Olympic and a Rad-Air Tanker 192. I can only drool.

Hopefully this year will be the one. Plans fell apart at the end of last season, but I'm hoping to get a small group of us up there this season. I pulled out the Virus the other night and was getting all worked up until I realized it's still getting up to the 100 degree mark around here.....BRING ON WINTER!!!

Hopefully this year will be the one. Plans fell apart at the end of last season, but I'm hoping to get a small group of us up there this season. I pulled out the Virus the other night and was getting all worked up until I realized it's still getting up to the 100 degree mark around here.....BRING ON WINTER!!!

There will definitely be another OES this year - most likely late March again - plans will firm up as soon as SES, ECES, and WTC are announced. Maybe then?