Note to New Members ×

something I have needed to do for a while

D.T.

Another thread on BOL got me thinking about something I have needed to do for a while. I had purchased a product (the name not necessary) from Hardbooter.com. Eight months later I realized that the product had broke. I spoke with Dave (tilledog) and he started working with the importer to make the situation right (warranty the item). To make the story short, the importer was a lame ass, did not return calls, and took his time doing anything. Dave gave me updates regularly and let me know exactly what was happening. So… the purpose of this thread is:

Dave (tilledog), thank you for your excellent customer service and what you do for hardbooting! :biggthump

After dealing with Bomber (Fin, Michelle and Kim) and Hardbooter (tilledog) and their friendly, knowledgeable customer service, it is sometimes difficult to deal with the rest of the world where customer service no longer exists. Thanks to all of you!

so we know who to stay away from

I beleive the importer went out of business as the product is now handled by someone here on Bomber.

The point of the post was to thank the Hardbooter and Bomber Industries. I should have also include Bola @ All Boards Sports and Dave @ YYZ Canuck, even thought you cannot sell to me (we met at SES, you and your wife were very nice).