Note to New Members ×

Rad-Air Lamm vs. F2 Eliminator ?

Fat Old Bastard

I wish I could tell you which is faster.

What I can tell you is that the Reto is the most allround functional board I`ve ridden. Go anywhere and do anything, really really fast. Softies or plates it just loves to go fast.

The only thing it lacks is feel in the powder.

My thoughts exactly. My Coiler SL is a better powder board then my Lamm. Weird, huh? :confused:

What I can tell you is that the Reto is the most allround functional board I`ve ridden. Go anywhere and do anything, really really fast. Softies or plates it just loves to go fast.

The only thing it lacks is feel in the powder.

equally the same words I can tell about my two very different eliminators - f2 eliminator ltd 167 02/03 (cap orange draco) and f2 eliminator ltd 167 04/05 (cap-sandwich green eyes). it's like wide roundtail slalom board. wanna be ridden very aggressively, when you feel what this board was made for.

PS no 1st hand experience with lamms.

I bought the Reto because I didn`t know whether or I`d take to hardboots. I wanted a board that I could use with both styles.

I can take it out with plates and carve like a monster and then relax in the park with softies on it and it just shines no matter what I ask of it...........

If you can actually get your hands on a Reto.......... DO IT. It will be with you for many many years of riding pleasure.

Has anyone ridden both boards ? Which is best ? Which is fastest ?

I got the F2 Eliminator LTD 05/06 model, but I’m riding it with soft boots, so I can tell my experience only from this perspective!

Back then when I choused it I vas looking for a very stiff an fast directional board to ride along with my skier friends and that what is: a furiously fast, stable directional responsive deck! Unfortunately the stiffness of the board demand a powerful & aggressive ride and wont forgive you if you are getting lazy in the middle of the turn! But after adjusting your style to the board there is no limit for you on/of slope!

I jut blown away my friends, I was faster, carved tighter & cleaner and when I done the first 360 carve they needed a few second to recover! (and believe me they are no beginners, they are the kind of skier riding race carver volkl/atomic’s)

overall is an amazing board and probably is way above may capabilities and my soft boot limits! It is the perfect all-around weapon! Ice, pow, groome you name it, it will perform superbly.

Downside is only the price 400Euro (aprox 500$) and they sacrificed durability for speed –> you can scratch the base even with your fingernail!

(sorry for the poor english)