Note to New Members ×

27 hard boot

dragonrider

I've got a pair of Oxygen Krypton M27. they are in pretty good condition, might be a good entry level boot for you. 3 ratchet strap buckles and velcro power strap. When I get back to my place I can post photos. How much do you want to spend?? enable your email if you want to communicate off the thread.

As far as I'm concerned, this is every bit as much "entertainment" as anything. Just relax, enjoy and build a sense of comraderie.

As far as your questions about my boots... please remember that I'm a sort timer at BOL and no gear expert so I'm open to any helpful comments others may want to contribute.

These have the original liners, I suspect they are not thermofit.

Age of boot? No idea, but have 03 prominant on outside. Help someone?

Stiffness? I have nothing to compare to except 30 years of ski boots. Seem pretty soft flex to me, but then I'm a strong 220 lbs (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

As far as foot volume and last shape, seems pretty middle of the road. I've got slightly narrow feet and seem to have just a skosh too much room across.

Price?? how much you got? How about.....

ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!

post-1998-141842219071_thumb.jpg

Go away Hugh... I aint knocking on your door.

Wait a minute.... you've got the Rossi Throttle 171 for sale, right?

I'm thinking I might do well with a board like your 171 but I'm hesitant to buy another board. I've been lurking quite a bit with various boards, bindings, boots here at BOL and on ebay. Since I live in flatland Iowa I don't get any exposure to gear unless I travel or buy and ship to Iowa. I need a 6th board like I need a hole in my head... but I'm tempted to buy yours to try it.

OK... back to lurk mode.

Brad

Fair enough, Dragonrider... I remember what it was like 'looking' at all the gear and wondering.... what is this stuff? is it suitable for my needs? is it a good/ok/lousy deal? will I need something better next year? It is tough to come up to speed if you are not immersed or don't have a buddy helping. How does $50 + shipping sound if you eventually want this boot?

I think you'll like your Prior board. I demo'ed one at Kirkwood last year. good ride.

Hugh... I bet you know Jim Farr. Met him at Kirkwood. Great guy (for a surfer:eek: ).