Note to New Members ×

We're on our way back!

Justin A.

The summer solstice was yeserday, which means that we're officialy on our way back to winter! Happy first day of shorter daylight and theoretically cooler temperatures! I know that Im pumped anyway, its a small "victory" against summer at least. The good news is that its all downhill from here :biggthump

________

Dr800s

Here Here! I'm going to have to agree with you Justin. The beginning of summer soltice brings us that much closer to the drug that feeds our habits. Pow!

I'm already planning on vacation for this upcoming winter, not to mention my boyfriend and I are looking forward to seeing information about SES 2007, as we will definetely be attending. I'm hoping to meet some more women carvers to carve it up with. If not, hey I'm not opposed to carving it up with the guys :1luvu:

Justin, dude, you seriously need a summer hobby. I'm planning a backpack trip for next weekend, the snow has finally melted in the passes and now I can get out hiking! Winter will get here, but summer has to be dealt to first!

Justin, dude, you seriously need a summer hobby. I'm planning a backpack trip for next weekend, the snow has finally melted in the passes and now I can get out hiking! Winter will get here, but summer has to be dealt to first!

I have pleny of summer hobbies, but nothing fills the void :( . I bought a motorcycle this spring, I golf, sail, kayak, hike, backpack, longboard, and I picked up mountain biking this year, and who knows what else I'll be doing by the end of the summer. Ehh...who am I kidding, I love summer too, but I sill love boarding and the cold weather way more.

________

Mxr-01

Riding the snow

White powdery flakes of happiness, gently and quietly floating down to earth

Not making a sound as to it's prescence, leaves us wondering how much and for how long will you provide us your wonderous glow. Soft like cotton, delicate to touch but there for our enjoyment.

Wood strapped to our feet, gliding across you is like floating on a magic carpet. Riding hard, riding fast. Carving each & every inch of this beautiful blanketed slope. Wind howling behind us. Reach down and touch it. Take a break, fall back into this little piece of heaven, blanketing your body like a suit of armour. This is how life is meant to be enjoy.

So if you have a chance to ask a hardbooter why does he/she enjoy winter so much, they'll always tell you because there is nothing better than riding the snow.

:1luvu: :1luvu: :1luvu: