Note to New Members ×

Go fast lose pass....get tickets

John Gilmour

Gunstock Magic mondays. (Except feb 16th) buy any full price lift ticket and purchase up to 3 more at 1/2 price.

ALSO----

Prime Time Ticket

Tuesday through Saturday, every ALL DAY lift ticket is good from the first run in the morning to the last one under the lights at night. That's more than 13 hours of sliding and riding fun FOR THE PRICE OF A DAY LIFT TICKET ALONE!

This plus the "noon Groom" makes this the best "got a late start" carvers place. Even if you show up at 1pm there is groomed snow....and again later in the evening.

________

Vaporizer

• 4 years later...

I was gonna post up a new thread but dredged up this old JG classic instead.

Jack and I were just talking about the Sunapee Thursday Meet Up and I mentioned, why nawt weds instead ?

2 for 1

http://www.onthesnow.com/news/deals/a/3202/-2-for-1-wednesdays-at-mount-sunapee

Every Wednesday is a 2-for-1 day at Mount Sunapee. There are no restrictions so bring a friend and two can ski or ride for the price of one. Excludes holiday periods. Purchase tickets at any ticket window.

same deal at wildcat:biggthump

DECEMBER 17th Wed. Tuckerman Brewing Company Hop Day

Join Kirsten from Tuckerman Brewing Company on 2-fer 1 Lift Ticket Wednesday in the Wildcat Pub and receive t-shirts, pint glasses, or other free schwag when you enjoy one of their fine, fresh micro-brews.

Click here for event details.:cool:

I won't have a seasons pass this year:((maybe do the wachusett century pass) and always scouting out the deals for lift tix.

If anyone has ANY inside line on REAL deals to go sliding, post em up.

I'm talking buy 3 boxes of Mrs T's Perogies and ride Gunstock free kinda stuff, wear a halloween costume and ride sunday river free, donate cans of food and lift tickets are $20 and it's a complete zoo on a sunday:nono:

stuff 4 people in a rig and it's $40 a carload at Ragged.and Yes, I am a cheap bastard. :freak3:

post-123-141842264313_thumb.jpg

Timberline Lodge in May - anyone with a 10-pass can share it with friends, and recharge if it runs out - works out to $16.90 a ticket. I've got a 10-pass, if we plan it right I can abuse it to your benefit!

Quite a deal for May at Timberline -- would love to take advantage of your/their generosity this spring.