Note to New Members ×

I'm a wreck

tex1230

A) you must be bored... B) yes, you are a wreck... C) yes, you should snowboard for the rest of your days! 90% of my injuries are work related, so if I use this logic I need to never work again, snowboard as often as possible, and live to the ripe age of 100. Can I find a doc to give me a prescription for that?

consider yourself prescribed. If I could get my patients to get off their collective butts and move in any direction but the refrigerator I would be thrilled and they'd live longer. Carving is good for the body and soul and it shouldn't change just cause you get OLD:lol:

Go see the chiropractor, plus the green stuff Skatha prescribed for you.

Interestingly enough, as anti drug as chiropractors are, school was a regular Ganji fest. It seems that through some abberration of language semantics that Mary Jane is in fact a herbal remedy and therefore so much better for you than that pharma stuff:biggthump

so it seems like good advice maybe i think

Interestingly enough, as anti drug as chiropractors are, school was a regular Ganji fest. It seems that through some abberration of language semantics that Mary Jane is in fact a herbal remedy and therefore so much better for you than that pharma stuff:biggthump

so it seems like good advice maybe i think

HaHa...

You know foxglove and periwinkle are herbal, too...

And from them, we get digoxin for cardiac arrythmias and heart failure(foxglove) and vincristine and vinblastine for cancer(periwinkle)

All drugs have some origin in a organic product-some the link is more direct

You should learn some pharmacology before you make such sweeping statements-the statement may not be that accurate....

St. John's wort-it turns out-can be toxic if you have liver disease-one of many instances where herbal isn't neccesarily better

well...by that logic this is ok too...

attachment.php?attachmentid=13403&d=1148009689

?

Hardly, I'm saying that "herbals" aren't "all that"

1. there is no guarantee what you're buying is what you think it is

2. there's no guarantee what you are buying has a reliable potency from pill/tea/whatever delivery system you choose

3. there's no guarantee what you are taking can't be harmful in certain conditions

and, by the way, cocaine is used by ENT's to control nosebleeds-a 4% solution soaked into fabric strips and used as packing....

Heroin is a derivative of morphine, and used in certain countries for pain control-the UK is the best example