Note to New Members ×

Tomahawk snowboards for sale

Snowden Militia

Actually, I have a 180 titinal T-Hawk I will sell. Look at my profile; you'll see the board, second from the left. Let me know if you are interested. (How about this for a thread jack of an ancient thread...)

can you send me links of board which you will sell and how much you want for it?

Tomek

I have two Tomahawk slalom boards I will be putting up for sale. Only shipping to the USA Sorry. 300$ and 350$ includes SHIPPING in the USA only. I will see if I can find the photos. They are older. All black. 160lbs give or take 20lbs and skill.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmhxtiV7UJB-dFZvVEJWanpOMXZHbXowMlYzZGpQVVE&authkey=CMPktqoC

I am the second owner (bought from Guido here last year; board was custom built for him). Titinal 180, SCR is 16 (not variable). I'll send more specs and more photos once I'm back home from Tahoe.

Price is $425 + shipping from San Francisco. The sharp discount results from the fact that there is some topsheet damage (fully repaired) from a skier running into board. I bought the board like that and it rides like a beast; the topsheet damage is purely cosmetic.

I am selling because I don't ride it -- I always go to my Kessler and Coiler. Someone who will use it should own it.

I'll also sell my Prior and Vist too, FYI.

More later.

And Kurt: Sorry, but I'm loving the S-Flex on the Coiler... And what is this thing you call a "slalom" board?

Here are some more pics of the titinal Tomahawk. As noted above (posts 24, 30), it's a 180 with a 16 SCR. I've included a shot of the repair job where the skier ran into the board (similar repair work on small part of nose - the other ski). $425 + shipping from San Francisco. Email me with questions etc. at colintkemp at yahoo dot com, or for more pics. Thanks for the look. (I'll try to upload a few more pics next too.)

Colin

post-5439-141842350387_thumb.jpg

post-5439-141842350389_thumb.jpg

post-5439-141842350392_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Why hasnt this board sold yet??

$350??

This is a sweet GS board for the money....

Yes, really!! I would have snagged this bargain along time ago except that it is pretty wide for my liking. Still might!

I guess I contacted Colin twice , forgetting the width and forgetting I already asked him.

He was very kind and said " I think in the past you thought it might be wider than you liked".

Me ? I would have said "Hey Bryan, it hasn't gotten any narrower since the last time you asked!!"

Good guy, great board, super value here folks.