Note to New Members ×

You're a winner in the '$600 in Lodging at the River Suites near Monarch,CO!!!!

Gleb

So i get this email from skitown.com. The voucher will come in the mail in a few days. Most likely, its good only till like july. I am probably giving it to my sister and her boyfriend since I don't have time to go or the money to pay for a flight. Well I might have enough money....let me know about this area. Convince me:)

It is SOOOO a "listen to our condo investment opportunities" ploy.......

There's a South Park where the parents get a similar deal and spend the whole episode trying to get away from the condo people......

I know, it's hard to turn down...but get used to it, pharmacists can make big bucks and people will come for miles to "help" you spend it. It starts once your school sells the enrollment list to some seemingly innocuous company (like CVS)that, in turn, sells it to somebody else....

Don't know the spot, but skitown.com advertised:

$600 in Lodging near Monarch Ski Area, CO

Winter or Summer, relax in the valley at the River Suites Luxury Cabins & Villas, then ride the deep white powder at Monarch Ski & Snowboard Area or boat the raging white water on the Arkansas!

Expires 12/18/06. Restrictions: May not be used on holidays or during the month of July. *Deep white powder conditions may not persist year round. **Boating in calm Class I water is also available.

Summer is nice here, but if could hook up the 1st or 2nd week of December you may hit good skiing. Last year was already good at that time... FWIW,

tom.

Oh sweet! i know i'll defintly be keeping that. Thanks for finding out for me. Ive had like no time to do anything. I go on bomber when i take from studying. 2 test tomorrow morning. I can't wait for next week to be over:smashfrea

you probably signed up for it when I was posting the win free stuff threads

if you have the time you could probably book a cheap flight for less than $200 or take the dirty dog 120ish round trip

good way to get some quality fishing in probably

I got my free tix from that site so my stuff was legit with no hoops to jump through, they printed out my passes at the window and off I went

wow thats pretty good. I can defintly afford that. I'm actually looking to go for a long weekend in november. What are the odds of having snow there?

My other concern is if there is a shuttle that goes to the lodging area because a taxi seems expensive.

I don't know about shuttles -- your best bet is to call the lodge and find out from them.

I imagine that you'll need a car to get here anyways -- whether you fly into Denver (cheapest) or Gunnison or Colorado Springs, it's still a 1 to 3.5 hour drive. No bus services here.

tom.