Note to New Members ×

A few boots left - Raichle 123's for $35

johnstewart

I've still got a bunch of 27's and a few 26's left. I think there *should* be a few satisfied buyers lurking here someplace.

$35 + shipping, no liners... a cheap way to get into it. See this URL for a link to pay, and more info:

http://johnstewart.com/boots/

raichle123_1.jpg

raichle123_2.jpg

This is all I've got. No liners, no other sizes. When they're gone, they're gone.

Guest BoulderGeek

Anybody know where I can get some 28s? Dang, I really could have used a set in 28.

I really like the 124/125. I still have my set from 1995, because you just can't find alpine stuff on the Front Range in CO anymore.

Guest BoulderGeek

Well, the pre-molded liners and footbeds might not be really beneficial. But the shells and heels would help.

$100?

I paid $100 for my 124s and they have stood up really well. The buckle rivets are all stretched out, and so I don't think they have another season in them.

What size are your feet? Just curious at what size they get to feel small.

Send mail to mike -at- bouldergeek dot com to discuss.

• 3 months later...

A local store, Erehwon, was selling them for $25. I heard (through bomber, actually) that the manager was talking about getting rid of them all, so I went in and made a deal with him to buy the rest of them. What he told me was that they had these boots and weren't selling many, so someone out in Alaska offered to buy all of the liners (Thermoforms)... he was some bootfitter up there. So Erehwon had all of these shells with no liners, and not much hope of selling them.

I had 40+ pair of them crammed into my Cherokee. Literally the only place in the car not filled with boots was the windshield right in front of me.

I sold them for $25 for a while, but when the orders started to peter out, jacked it up to $35 'cuz it is a real pain in the arse to pack them up and get to the post office from work.

So the stock is dwindling (been quite a spurt recently for some reason). The only place I ever advertised them was here, too. When they're gone, I'm out of the boot business.... though it looks like I'm outlasting Erehwon - the whole chain is going out of business right now.

So it turns out that one of the pairs of boots I have are not a matched set. The left one is a 29 and the right one is a 28.5.

Anyone here got a shorter right foot? =)

If anyone is interested in this screwy pair, drop me a line and I'm willing to drop the price. Otherwise they'll probably get used for parts (you can hack these boots by replacing the velcro strap at the top with a buckle removed from a donor boot).

Originally posted by CarvCanada

last pair of 26's? are there still any 27's or the messed up pair?

The quantities listed are current as of today:

Right now, 4 27's left, plus a 22 (who has feet this small?), a 29, and the screwy pair. I'd sell the screwy pair for $25+shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

**** SOLD ****

I've got a pair of used Raichle Thermoflex liners (heat moldable) that I purchased to equip a pair of boot bought from John here. So they are molded to a Raichle 123 but a bit too small for me.

They are size 26.0 (men size 8.0) and finally I bought a 26.5 which is better for me. For sale $25 + shipping. If interested email me (click profile then click email)

**** SOLD ****