Note to New Members ×

Coiler AMT or similar for 200+lbs fella

Grip

Hey hey. Shopping for a Coiler that can lay big turns but also chase soft boot buddies around all day too. Research leads me to Coiler and the AMT (but Nirvana or Angryy sound cool too, or maybe the right Donek?). I’m 215lbs with 27.5 hoofs riding mostly east coast mountains. I’m a noob so hoping to try a used board to get a better idea for what I want in a custom in the future.

Few nice Coilers in the for sale section but figured I’d see if the perfect unicorn is out there before making any final decisions. Let me know what you’ve got!

• 1 month later...

I have a Coiler 163SL that I’m about to post in the classifieds.   20cm waist with variable side cut 10-13 m.   It was made for 180-200 or so but Im heavier than that with 29.5 boots and it still handles great - super forgiving.  

$395 USD plus shipping  

pop me a pm if interested or check out my classified.  

I noticed you’re in Maine ... i ride out of Sugarloaf and will be there this week - depending on where you live might be able to arrange for you to see it  

Thanks guys. However I just broke my damned wrist in Vail on a walking speed tip over. Super proud of that one. No surgery needed so holding off for a few more weeks till it’s healed. Also bought an SG The Cult to get me going.