Note to New Members ×

info on these boards please

Guest rc30rob

:D I own and have ridden a '03 Silberpfiel 168cm for the last 3 seasons and absolutely love it! Mine has the Conshox, so I can't speak for the newer ones, but there's a thread here somewhere about the differences (D-Sub?) I run F2 Titanium step-ins on it as well. This board is my all around favorite and never fails to but a smile on my face. One of my riding buddies (who shall remain nameless...Rob) calls it my "security blanket board" I highly suggest them!

post-857-141842217354_thumb.jpg

post-857-141842217355_thumb.jpg

I just got my Silberpfeil out of its plastic wrapping a week ago. I'm in love - I'm used to riding Skwals and Burner 188 with bigger sidecuts, but my 172 Silberpfeil is so sweet when it gets a bit more crowded. 11m radius and really really snappy.

spin_board.jpg:1luvu:

Edit: Yeah, and I almost forgot - I tested the Speedcross at the F2 test center in Sölden earlier this season. It's really nice too, probably a better choice if you are doing a lot of softer stuff and want something wider and allround. Wouldn't change my SP for one though.

Next season I'm defintly getting a silberpfeil. When researching for my first board, this one came up constantly as an easy to handle all around fun board. Plus, all of them have awesome top sheets.

:1luvu:

It'd be cool to have a volant but maybe later.

Next season I'm defintly getting a silberpfeil. When researching for my first board, this one came up constantly as an easy to handle all around fun board. Plus, all of them have awesome top sheets.

:1luvu:

It'd be cool to have a volant but maybe later.

Funny you say that, I just sold my Volant to afford my SP. Not quite a head turner like the Volant, but it suited my riding style better beeing a freecarve board.

Now I'm only waiting to get home my latest eBay bargain, a brand new Speedster RS 183... for €250.

Then I'll probably be one of the worst F2 nerds in here... with the

F2 Silberpfeil,

F2 Speedster RS,

F2 Lancelot,

F2 Spin Air,

F2 Elias II,

F2 Firebird,

F2 Titanium and

F2 Titanflex :biggthump

Guest rc30rob

thanks folks for the help i have orderd my f2 silberpfiel ,i cant wait ,i keep hassleing the board store but its not here yet and im picking up some ali bindings that are fully adjustable ill post a photo to see what you think (dont laugh if they are old and crap) .Tonight i have been practicing on an old niedecker on a crowded indoor snow slope (yes real snow ,well more ice really) useing the other boarders and skiers as moving objects to avoid ,which certainly makes you think quickly as you have to put plenty of effort in to miss them ,fantastic.

the only reason i would get a volant is to make it into a head turner but I rather get good first so I can actually stand up to attention level. At my local mtn., i've heard of people in the lodge ( mostly park monkeys) say things like, "did you see that alpine guy tearing it up? Oh, there he is right there." Unfortunatly i was the only carver out there that day and I was doing aright but nothing compared to what the other guys do. The silberpfiel looks better and better the more i read about it.

I also have to get some td2s for next season. defintly need to save a bundle for the package.

thanks folks for the help i have orderd my f2 silberpfiel ,i cant wait ,i keep hassleing the board store but its not here yet and im picking up some ali bindings that are fully adjustable ill post a photo to see what you think (dont laugh if they are old and crap) .

You'll not regret it. The silberpfeil is a really nice board.

How was Tignes?

Simon

Guest rc30rob

simon i didnt make france , one of the dogs (barney the dobermann was really ill )and i cant desert my bud in his hour of need and cheers g it took a long time to find my rc ,one that hadnt been raced or wrecked,they are now really expensive over here if you can find one, it is my baby .I have done loads of mods to her and well what can i say ,fantastic.Jap home market ones are restricted to 90 bhp,which is easy to change get one if you can you wont be dissapointed

simon i didnt make france

Bugger. Never mind, the snow was excellent for our day in Val :)

I have done loads of mods to her and well what can i say ,fantastic.Jap home market ones are restricted to 90 bhp,which is easy to change get one if you can you wont be dissapointed

Yeah, rode a race prepped one once. Scared me, so it did. NC30 / NC45 tempts me too, but need rearsets for my long shanks (which is why I didn't buy the CBR400 I tested a few years back, came back from the test ride with an ear to ear grin and bruised knees :)

Problem with V4s is maintenance, good job I'm running a VF500 and not an NR750 :)

Simon