Note to New Members ×

Hood Meadows April 10 -12/13

Guest gabrielo

Hey Bert.

Cool. There is a small band of alpine riders that would be more than happy to make some turns with you. Have you been to Mt Hood Meadows before?

You might check the "Conditions" board at my site for updates and history (photo galleries) of some of our days on the mountain.

Besure to update us again shortly before your arriveal. Timberline might be a good "day trip" also. I see the "Palmer" chair is now operational. Mt Bachelor is approx. 2 hours south too!. Not sure your plans , but these are some ideas.

Enjoy the road!! Bryan

Hi Bert! We had a great time riding together. I'm glad you made it down here. And conditions were excellent too, considering its April.

The conditions were wonderful again for carving.

I hope you had a good excuse if you missed out today. Getting an oil change doesn't count. :nono:

Ed

Hi Bert! We had a great time riding together. I'm glad you made it down here. And conditions were excellent too, considering its April.

The conditions were wonderful again for carving.

I hope you had a good excuse if you missed out today. Getting an oil change doesn't count. :nono:

Ed

What he said! :lol: It was sunny with an inch or two of new today. Looked for your smiling face but it was no where to be found? I thought you were coming up today? It was a beauty! I can only hope that you worn out from all the great carving and perhaps resting up for the fresh snow headed our way. I would hate to hear you had a flat tire or the clutch cable broke. Hope you can get a few more days in to make that pass pay!! Glad you came to visit! Bryan

Guest gabrielo

How could you guess: broken clutch cable in Gresham, luckily right in front of a garage. By the time it got fixed it was too late to continue.

Went up on Thursday (today). Conditions were as miserable as could be. Rain/fog.

Supposed to snow lots for Friday. Will they keep the road plowed? I am trying to decide whether to stay an extra day.

Bert