Note to New Members ×

Thank You Bomber!

tex1230

I was very sad not to be able to attend either SES or ECES this year (damn customers always gotta mess with my snowboarding plans), But thanks to the "Bomber Newsletter" I now have a great looking World Carving Session shirt.

Two small problems...

1) my doorman looked scared sh!tless when he handed me the box with "BOMBER" in big letters all over it...

2) My wife calling me up with "Who is Michelle and why did she send you a bomb?

:lol:

Thanks Again!

Tex,

If it will make you feel better, I will voluteer to go and stand in your place. Just send me some headshots and what style of clothing you wear and I will see if I can pulll it off. Customers do suck, but they pay the bills.

With repsect to your doorman, it reminds me of when I talk to ppl on the lift about alpine and I reference BOL. Most of the time I get a 2nd and 3 rd look and then try to explain it has nothing to with incendiary devices.

I'm just completely impressed that you are efficcient enough to plan your schedule that far in advance. I have trouble setting appointment for the next week.

Gotta run, my most important customer (my boss) is awaiting my arrival at the office. It's annual reveiw day and makes or breaks budget for next years equipment buying.

Greg

Clarification - that was I was not able to make the sessions this past season. Still hoping for ECES next year but seems unlikely.

Chubz, just wear a black suit and a white shirt and any tie you want. you don't have to look like me because most of my customers' eyes never leave their computer screens...Just say a lot of stuff like "dollar Neutral" "delta hedge" "Limites downside" and "embedded options" - they'll buy it... :eplus2::eplus2::eplus2: